Tuesday, February 12, 2013

20 Random Questions with Danny-J of the Sweaty Betties


Photo Credit: Matt Faxon Photography



1. You are trapped on an island with Donald Trump, Nancy Grace, Richard Simmons, Hulk Hogan, Alice Cooper and Chuck Norris. Who do you vote off the island first?
A: Oh Nancy Grace, for sure!! Aghh! I think she would just be really naggy and obnoxious! I could probably learn something from Trump, Hogan knows best, and Alice Cooper will probably just sit in the corner with his emo self..oh... and you just don't kick off Chuck Norris.

2: Who do you vote off last?
A: Well, Chuck Norris of course.

3. You are alone on that island, what four items do you need?
A: Laptop, wifi connection, pineapples and sunscreen.

4. What is one song, television show or movie you are embarrassed to admit that you like?
A: Hmmm.. How about a person. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I <3 Justin Bieber... but not his music so much.. just HIM
Have you SEEN "Never Say Never"?! So good. You will become a fan too, promise.

5. If there was a movie about your life, what would it be called and who would play you?
A: I don't know what I would call it, but after the Grammys and seeing what a dork Kelly Clarkson is, she could totally play me.

6. What game show would you want to be on?
A: Have you ever seen Most Extreme Elimination Challenge? MXC Its like the Original Wipe Out. That show is awesome
Everyone tells me I should be on Survivor or Amazing Race though.. those are kind of game shows.

7. What is the best flavor protein shake?
A: Chocolate is always safe.

8. A restaurant starts making the "Danny" Sandwich. What five items are on it?
A: Onions, olives, mushrooms, pineapple, shredded lettuce.

9. What is your biggest fear?
A: Hmmmm not living to my full potential

10. Tupac, Elvis or Michael Jackson, which one is most likely still alive?
A: Elvis. For sure.. I don't see any reason why Tupac would be.. and MJ.. uh uh. However, I have no doubts he could come BACK from the dead.

11. One exercise you hate doing is?
A: Leg Press... yuck.

12. One exercise you could do every day is?
A: Pull ups! Love them!

13. If you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be?
A: LeeAnne Rimes... Come ON sister!! What are you doing?!

14. What movie would you like to see a re-make of?
A: None! I don't watch a lot of movies and I definitely don't want to see one a second time.
Oh.. well.. Stepbrothers I could watch a thousand times.. there's my exception.

15. In Back to the Future, when they came back from the past, why did Marty's parents in the present not know that they had met him in the past?
A: I have no idea. I'm not a big movie person I don't think I've actually sat through that entire movie.

16. When you have gas, do you blame it on your husband, blame it on the dog, shamefully take the blame, or proudly take credit?
A: hahaha.. totally the dog! I'll just look at her and go "PEANUT!!!"

17. What is the best flavor popsicle?
A: FUDGESICLE!! or Blue. Whatever flavor BLUE is!

18. The best board game ever is?
A: eh... Hungry Hungry Hippos!

19. The weirdest pick-up line or compliment you ever got?
A: Well, someone got my name tattooed on their arm once... that was a crazy compliment ;) (that was me)

20. Why are the Kardashian's famous?
A: Amazing PR! Their mom is a master at getting them in the tabloids. They stay on everyone's mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment