Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Attitude of Grattitude by Michelle Beck

Attitude of Grattitude




There are so many people in life that have so much and have what others would love to have in their own lives whether it be their bodies, opportunities in life, in fitness, etc. and I have noticed that when you start to look outside of yourself and wish you had what others have, there is sometimes a lack of grattitude for the good things you have in your own life.

I believe we have to get happy with what we have and be eager for what is to come. If you can't look past what is in this moment and be grateful for the good things in your life and the things that make you happy then you will just continue to get more of what is.

I like to try and remind myself that...

We each create our own reality

We have to be grateful for what we have now in life to ever get to have what we want in life

You can't have other peoples bodies, because your body is you and you can only make it the best possible you, you can be. Comparisions to others will never serve you and it will just make you feel worse about what you don't have instead of being grateful for what you do have.

So try to remember the next time you are feeling down, think about the things in your life that DO make you happy and be grateful for those things. Then start to think about what you want in life, feel good about it as if it is already a part of your life and believe it will come to you.

"I have something more important than courage, I have patience and I will become what I know I am."-Michael Jordan

Thanks-Michelle Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment