Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weight Lifting Myth's by Lindsey McFerran

Attention all Sexy LADIES: Lifting Heavy Weight Will not make you Bulky: Putting an end this Dreaded Myth………………………………Share

What up fellow blog readers,
So I get asked all the time training questions about diet, weightlifting and cardio. A lot of the questions are from women. And of course like all women they want to lose weight and get toned. Personally, I don’t really know what toned means. But I guess it just means they want to lose body fat, because Ladies and Gentlemen to get toned is just a reduction of body fat. Everyone has muscles it is just they are covered my layers of body fat. So how do you get the muscles to show? REMOVE THE EXCESS BODYFAT OFF COURSE.

Most women say, “I don’t want to lift heavy weights because I don’t want to get bulky”

Well my answer to that is a big load of BULLSHIT. Listen to me…Ladies especially BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONES I HEAR THIS FROM ALL THE TIME, if you lift heavy weights you will not get bulky.

I REPEAT if you lift heavy weights you will not get bulky.

I lift heavy weights and do I look bulky (see picture 1 below)

My friend Vanessa lifts heavy weights and does she look bulky (see picture 2 below)

NO she definitely does not. (BTW mad props to her for taking 3rd in her first show, congrats)

Now if you don’t believe me and my wonderful picture illustrations. Let me put my Doctor hat on and explain the science behind it which all boils down to one thing and one thing only can you guess it.

Yes HORMONES Ladies and Gentlemen.

Sexy ladies you cannot naturally produce enough testosterone, which is primarily responsible for increasing muscle size as males do. So for all you Gals out there, it is damn near impossible to gain huge amounts of muscle size or Bulkiness by lifting heavy weights.

So just a recap, I lift heavy, Vanessa lifts heavy and we are not bulky whatsoever. Scientifically the fact that women do not produce enough testosterone prevents them from gaining huge amounts of muscle mass. Therefore Women who life heavy will actually have a firm, lean and toned body.

So for all you ladies out there, who are still using the 8 pound pink dumbbells? You might want to upgrade to some big girl weights, if you want to get that toned look. And trust me you will not get BULKY!!!

Gentlemen sorry to exclude you on this blog, but it just had to be said

Ayo Ayo Ayo Keep Training Hard Ladies and Gentlemen and Your Eye on the Prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment