Monday, April 19, 2010

Sheila Benditz Contest prep update

Week of April 12th

Hello All, hope you had a great week!!

This week was somewhat stressful, with everything I still need to do I had to take 2 days off to take "continuing education" classes! So I had to rearrange clients schedules as well as my workouts to make everything work. Pushed 2 days of workouts into the weekend, so this week, I didn't get a day off.

Had some great workouts this week though and I started some track work. I also did my comps, I am 5'3 1/2" currently weighing 136lbs at 11.90% body fat! I am ahead of my schedule, so I am feeling good about this and looking forward to some cheats and also hoping to still gain some size on my bi's, glutes, and quads. I am always very focused and hardcore when it comes to my diet, so I feel that I still have a few hardcore weeks before I really get serious with my diet. I tend to lose 1%/week when I am dieting.

I finally got the chance to meet up with Tina Chandler, and I am excited that she will be working with me on some workouts as well as my posing!! Can't wait until my first workout with her this week!!

Attached is a picture of me this evening, after workout, so I have to apologize for the lack of makeup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment