Thursday, March 25, 2010

Allison Moyer Alli-fitness.com

I wanted to take a second to let you all know about a great site. www.allifitness.com. This is Allison Moyer's new site. Before I tell you about the site, let me tell you a little about Allison and why I would do a post about her website. If you know me you know I love Allison. She is ridiculously beautiful, she has an amazing physique, and most importanty she is a beautiful and kind woman on the inside. She probably does not remember this story. Many many months ago she did a post on Facebook and I commented. Before that she was just a Figure girl I was a fan of and enver dreamed I would talk to. She responded to my comment and suddenly we were sharing messages that night about my depression I was having, and she was cheering me up. I was a total stranger to her and yet she still did that. Since then I had the honor of meeting her at the Arnold's and have talked on Facebook. Allison is not just a pretty face. I have grown to have such respect for Allison the competitor, the athlete, and the person she is. Allison is going to win a pro card and it won't be long from now. She is a great represntitive of women in fitness.


Now about this great site. This is a site that enables you to get into contact with Allison and get online training or nutrition help from Allison herself. She can help you just get in shape, or if you just want to work out a little with no competing goals, or help you if competing is your goal. There is an on-line store to purchase these things. Why learn and be trained by Allison? Simple..... She is more than qualified. She is a Nationally ranked Figure competitor and will be a Pro one day. SHe has a Bachelors Degree in Wellness and Sports Science with a minor in Atheltic Coaching. SHe is a certified trainer, aerobics instructor, and nutrition consultant. Her website also ahs tips and recipes to help you as well. Take a look at the photo above. Look how great she looks. That should tell you she knows what she is talking about.
So do yourself a favor. Go to www.alli-fitness.com and find out how you can let Allison get you in the best shape of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment