Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Note From IFBB Pro Colette Nelson


I am including with this Post a note from Colette Nelson. Colette, and krissy Chin had a great radio show that is no longer on. The fitness industry misses the show and these women and we need them back on. If anyone can help it is appreciated. The not I include from Colette will explain. If anyone can help or has ideas, please let me know. Email me at elway78@netzero.com, and I will forward to Colette and her manager.

From Colette
Time to get serious....as you know, I had a highly successful radio show with Krissy Chin last year and it seems that a lot of people want us back! We are now looking into finding a host website and need help with sponsors and production. If anyone out there can make this dream a reality leave me a message and I will get back to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment