Friday, January 8, 2010

MMAggregate.com

OK, as much as I love bodybuilding and Fitness, for about 17 years, my greatest love has been Mixed Martial Arts. I think there is something to my love of MMA, boxing, and Fitness/bodybuilding. All individual sports, so perhaps that is what I like. Regardless, there are a lot of great MMA websites out there. The problem is, to get all the news, you really need to go to 4,5, or even 6 websites. Wouldn't it be great if you could get all the news on one site. You can just go to that one site and sit and read all the stories you want, and don't have to jump around from site to site to see it. Guess what? That site does exist. www.mmaggregate.com is the site for all your MMA news, and even better, it has stuff you wont find on a lot of the other sites. I know the woman behind it, and she is a special woman, who knows as much about the sport as anyone. I have great respect for her, and wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't a great site run by a great woman. So if you love the sport, or even are a very casual fan, go check out this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment