Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Joni Winright Contest Prep Update

ok 9 weeks out now...i miswrote last week....
I got to have my sister train me on Thursday which was so nice....it was motivating a new fun workout plan she gave me and very nice to have her with me pushing me.....i would say that its so nice if you have those few people to keep you motivated and who are supportive....she is one of my people, so anytime i get to train with her is a plus....
I woke up Sunday morning feeling like a train hit me, i had fever cough and other flu like symptoms....i wasn't gonna push myself to train and get more sick, so i was off Sunday and Monday training...its Tuesday and i have finally eaten some food, so i feel like i m getting better....sometimes when your sick you have to listen to what your body is telling you...sometimes rest is just as important as the workout...although i wouldn't miss a workout just cuz your feeling lazy. if your sick listen to your body...i am sure once i get right back to it i will be fine....although it does mentally make me get anxiety when missing workout s i know that its better for my body....
with my being sick this week i don't have much to write about except that I'm getting better and ready to go strong again....i guess i should feel lucky that I'm doing better especially with all this swine flu stuff going around.....
until next week, ill leave you with a quote.....
success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.....life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain....obstacles are things you see when your not focused on your goals...motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going

thanks Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment