Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jennifer Winright main Contest Prep Update

Jen Main
Weekly Blog
9 Weeks Out
Bikini NPC

Each week I try to execute one positive element to my daily schedule to help me stay positive and focused as I train throughout the week. This week I am focusing on all my blessings. By thinking of everything I am blessed with, this helps me put things in perspective. My family means everything to me and I am truly thankful for each one of them. Everyday, when I count my blessings, this helps me remain focused and extremely positive. So as this week challenges me, I am more prepared knowing that at the end of the day, I have my family's love and support throughout this journey.

My diet has remained the same and my workout's intensity has increased with each new week. My cardio has also increased to 6 times/ week, 30 minutes and will soon increase to 5 times/week, 45 minutes.

Next week, I will give a detailed blog with my nutrition plan and workout schedule. Have a great week everyone!!! Train hard, not only to be hard, but to be hard to beat. :)

Jen Main

No comments:

Post a Comment