Friday, January 22, 2010

Danny Johnson Bodyspace


Everyone please take a few seconds to go vote for my amazing Friend Danny Johnson in the Bodybuilding.com Bodyspace Spokesmodel search. I have known Danny long enough to know she is an amazing woman. Danny is such a great Representative for the fitness industry and deserves this. Danny has given me great advice in my own training, has become a good and trusted friend, and stood by me when she could have believed someone who tried to spread false negative rumors about me. Rarely will you see a more special person in the world than Danny. If you know Danny then you know why to vote for her, if you do not know Danny, please, for me, go vote. It takes just a second. Just go to www.bodybuilding.com and vote for the Bodypsace Spokesmodel search. You can vote until 9am on January 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment