Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beth Schneider's Contest Prep Journal

1/25 and 1/26 Arnold update for Beth

Monday: off ...just did cardio am and pm, and abs

Tues: Chest w/Sagi!
He is pleased w where I am at less than 6 weeks out. Even though I don't feel as lean as I would like, I have complete confidence in the nutrition plan he has designed specifically for me and he always dials me in just right...so I know patience is key...I will definitely have more size this time..I can tell because my jeans are tight in the legs! Yay!

Started w/cable fly ss with 15 pushups..3 sets
Hammer Strength Incline Press 4 sets &..drop set
Side chest posing in between sets.
Incline DB press 20 lbs..ss w DB fly...ss w pushups feet on bench and ended w pushups feet on floor, hands on bench..close grip.. pose

Changing cardio to 45 minutes am and 45 minutes pm...oh boy!

Getting ready to train last client for the day and then to buy more eggs

Stayin' focused...the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment